Frequently Asked Questions
What is it that you're looking for when it comes to outsourcing Electrical Design and Engineering Services? Are you still uncertain about how to start the process? Here are a few answers to the most frequently asked questions by a few of our customers that opt for MHL Consulting's engineering services.
1. What is the level of experience that MHL Consulting carries in providing engineering services?
Ans - Having experience of more than a decade, we have been serving our clients through projects throughout the US.
2. How do I contact MHL Consulting to outsource my engineering projects?
Ans - You can either call us or simply fill out the contact form, informing us about your project requirements. Our employees will get back to you with the necessary information.
3. What size of the projects will MHL Consulting work on?
Ans - We can work on projects of any size, from updating the drafting of a few drawings to completely designing the electrical systems of a new industrial facility.
4. Is MHL Consulting equipped with the latest technology and infrastructure for Electrical Engineering Consulting Services?
Ans - We are well equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and the latest technologies, that provide us with the tools to best serve you. Our team of competent and professional engineers at MHL Consulting is able to address any kind of engineering requirements that you may have.
5. What are the domains of engineering that MHL Consultancy provides services with?
Ans - At MHL, we specialize in Electrical Engineering, but we also can provide our customers with a wide range of other fields that includes services for Civil, Electrical, Structural, Mechanical, etc.
6. Why should I be opting for MHL Consulting and not any other engineering firm for my projects?
Ans - Our service package offers a wide range of benefits, which are:
7. How does MHL Consultancy ensure that my engineering data is kept confidential?
Ans - Following a careful process, we make sure that none of your confidential data is published, disclosed or sold. Our employees and contractors sign a non-disclosure agreement during the hiring process, that assures further peace of mind.
8. Does MHL Consulting provide onsite support?
Ans - In order to keep our rates down, MHL does not visit our client’s project locations.
9. If MHL Consulting works remotely, how do they obtain the information required to complete the design for the project?
Ans - MHL sends our clients comprehensive and easy-to-follow instructions that directs them through the information gathering process.
10. If MHL Consulting creates a design, will they charge extra to stamp the drawing?
Ans - MHL stamps all designs that we prepare Free of charge!